I am using old LP albums for the covers. I have to cut the front from the back and insert the papers that I will use to add photos, etc.
1. How many papers is recommended?
2. Which size wire is best for about 12" x 12"?
3. Does wire size have to do with the number of pages?
4. Can any size wire be used with any size paper?
5. Do you recommend a card stock for the inserted papers? If so, how heavy?
6. Or a plastic refillable insert?
7. Would you suggest a "edging" the covers with tape, or laminating them because of the age of the album cover?
..., Or I might need to take a class or watch a video.
[Edited to help clarify my question.]