Wow Love all their stuff. Prima Rulz.
They look better in real life.
You have to see these flowers to appreciate their beauty. The colors and textures are fabulous. My package contained:
1. a lovely, orange-colored straw-fibered flower a bit larger than 3" across
2. a yellow 2 1/2" straw flower
3. a yellow 1 1/2 inch fier flower
4. a yellow 2' petal
5. a yellow 2" blossom made of slliced pods
6. a brown 1 3/4" sead pod flower
7. a 4" long orane branch of dried pods.
Each one is gorgeous with a pretty natural fiber center.
The sliced pod flower is a bit fragile and one of the petals broke apart when I handled it. I layered my flowers on my project, though, so you cannot tell. And since they are natural, I expect them to be fragile.
I am concerned how they will hold up in my album as they are quite bulky and the brown flower has pointy edges. I may have to lay something between the pages in my album to protect the facing page. They might have been better used on the cover of a mini album, but they look so pretty on my 12x12 page, that I couldn't resist them.