I was so excited to recieve this and get started decorating it.
I gave myself two weeks to find the paper and get it done. It took me six.
I tried to follow the directions and make a template of the flowers and then cut them out but i was getting frustrated so I slapped some glue to the chipboard and stuck them to the paper. The little ones adhered well but the larger ones peeled off. So I grabbed some fine grit sandpaper and gave the flowers some texture and tried it again. It worked. Used an exacto knife to cut around the edges and it was done!
The only problem that I had, and this is only because i'm so anal about symetry, is that the vase is too tall for the length of the flower stems. I did not have any flowers as tall as the ones shown.
I would also recommend not using a hot glue gun for the buttons. I used it and the glue came up through the holes. Someone told me that it looked like dew drops.
Granted this was my first attempt at this but i will most definately do it again!
This is the sweetest and suprisingly most easy project - it was love at first sight!! Turned out amazing! I will be purchasing more of these kits!!
This was a fun project that I did in one evening and it is so cute!