$0.55 each
5 to 9
$0.50 each
10 and up
$0.45 each

Notify Me When In Stock
Added to your Favorite Products. View Favorites
Added to your Wish List. View Wish List
Login or Sign Up to add to your Wish List or Favorites.

Product Description & Information

The French Vanilla 12" x 12" Grasscloth Cardstock by Bazzill is perfect for layouts, card making or general crafting. We've used advanced techniques to display the color as accurately as possible, but colors may vary from screen to screen.

SKU: bb-t8-811 UPC: 846523009423

Product Reviews and Ratings

Avg. Rating
100% of buyers would recommend
  • Verified Buyer

5/ 5stars

Grasscloth Texture

The cardstock was beautiful. but it was creased right down the center when I received it.
    The box it shipped in had been creased/crushed. I was able to lay heavy objects on the paper and get the creases out. If they are going to continue to ship with the same carrier, I suggest better boxes to avoid this disaster. Buyer beware!

Was this Review Helpful?  Yes  |  No Thank you! Report Review as Inappropriate? Login to Report This review has been reported. Thank you!

You must be logged in to comment. Please click here to log in.

• By:
    Verified Buyer

5/ 5stars

Love the cardstock

It was difficult to pick out the right off white cardstock that I needed to finish up our Christmas cards, so I did order two. This French Vanilla and the Buttermint. This French Vanilla Grasscloth Texture was perfect. It is beautiful paper and I will be ordering more when I run out.
    Thanks!

Was this Review Helpful?  Yes  |  No Thank you! Report Review as Inappropriate? Login to Report This review has been reported. Thank you!

• By:
    Verified Buyer

5/ 5stars

Creamy color

I plan to use this color along with my Christmas scrapbook pages. I also plan to create some festive snowflakes to add to my pages.

• By:
    Verified Buyer

5/ 5stars

Quality Cardstock

Cardstock is excelent product and is applicable for a variety of projects.