3 to 4
$0.57 each
5 to 9
$0.53 each
10 and up
$0.47 each

Added to your Favorite Products. View Favorites
Added to your Wish List. View Wish List
Login or Sign Up to add to your Wish List or Favorites.

Product Description & Information

Whether you are making invitations, decorations, or scrapbooking with your favorite color, Single Color Sheets of Bazzill Paper Cardstock are a staple!

Colors may vary from screen to screen. We’ve used advanced techniques to match these colors as close as possible. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, you can take advantage of our 60-day money back guarantee.
SKU: bb-t4-443 UPC: 8.47E+11

Projects Using This Product

100 Wins
Same Time Next Ear
Champion ~
County Fair
Best Vacation Ever

Product Reviews and Ratings

Avg. Rating
50% of buyers would recommend
  • Verified Buyer

5/ 5stars

Bazzill Basics Paper Is My Go To Paper

The Bazzill Basics paper line is my go to paper for cards, layouts ans paper crafting. I just love the range of colors and textures.

Was this Review Helpful?  Yes  |  No Thank you! Report Review as Inappropriate? Login to Report This review has been reported. Thank you!

You must be logged in to comment. Please click here to log in.

• Verified Buyer

1/ 5stars

bazzill sold to American Crafts- Quality gone

It seems now that Bazzill has been sold to American Crafts this cardstock is now a cheap, thin paper consistency. This used to be the only cardstock I bought I will no longer be purchasing this in the future and cannot recommend this to anyone who wants a good quality cardstock. Shame on them for ruining a perfect cardstock.

Was this Review Helpful?  Yes  |  No Thank you! Report Review as Inappropriate? Login to Report This review has been reported. Thank you!

You must be logged in to comment. Please click here to log in.