Take an extra 10% OFF orders $100+ with code: SPRING
Bazzill Basics - 12 x 12 Cardstock - Classic Texture - Cardinal

• Bazzill Basics - 12 x 12 Cardstock - Classic Texture - Cardinal
  • thmb_1

Bazzill Basics - 12 x 12 Cardstock - Classic Texture - Cardinal

Take 6% OFF or 10% OFF Your Order (Code: SPRING)  View Details
Item Discontinued & Out of Stock
Please try related products below.

There are so many uses for the versatile Cardinal Classic Texture Cardstock from Bazzill. Use it for Christmas layouts, Valentine's Day cards, school-themed projects and so much more. The paper measures 12" x 12".  Full Description & Details
Related Products
Projects
Description & Details
There are so many uses for the versatile Cardinal Classic Texture Cardstock from Bazzill. Use it for Christmas layouts, Valentine's Day cards, school-themed projects and so much more. The paper measures 12" x 12".
Finish
SKU
bb-t15-256
UPC
Videos
Product Reviews
Avg. Rating (11 total)
100% of buyers would recommend
More Reviews

You must be signed in to comment. Please click here to sign in.

Questions & Answers
  • unknown
    An Anonymous User
    Please can anyone tell me which is the nearest colour to bazzill Cardinal Red as I�m unable to find it anywhere so am thinking it must be discontinued. Any help much appreciated. Thanks   By: User (27-Sep-23) Helpful Question?  Yes  |  No Thank you! Report Inappropriate This question has been reported. Thank you!
    • Hello, on Scrapbook.com we currently carry Red, Cherry Splash, and Ruby Slipper. These may be a little darker than Cardinal as it looks to be a brighter red. By: Scrapbook.com (28-Sep-23) Helpful Answer?  Yes  |  No Thank you! Report Inappropriate This Answer has been reported. Thank you!
    Show 1 Answer Hide Answer Not Yet Answered      
    Add Answer     

• My granddaughter is starting college at Ole Miss and their colors are Cherry Red and Navy. Which of the Bazzill colors best represents Cherry red in your opinion. It is hard to tell online.   By: NannyG (21-Aug-17) Helpful Question?  Yes  |  No Thank you! Report Inappropriate This question has been reported. Thank you!
    • Cardinal red is a beautiful color- I use it for Christmas pages . It is my favorite. It may be a little darker than you are looking for. I looked up the colors at Ole
      Miss and it may be a little darker. I love Bazzill cardstock and use it as often as I can. You might look at Tomato and Kisses . They seem like brighter shades
      than Cardinal. Hope this helpful to you. By: jward (28-Aug-17) Helpful Answer?  Yes  |  No Thank you! Report Inappropriate This Answer has been reported. Thank you!
    Add Answer     

• What is the difference between classic texture and canvas texture?   By: jeanne2280 (13-Feb-16) Helpful Question?  Yes  |  No Thank you! Report Inappropriate This question has been reported. Thank you!
    • To my knowledge, I have not used the canvas texture card stock. I like classic though; it's good quality card stock. By: givenca (14-Feb-16) Helpful Answer?  Yes  |  No Thank you! Report Inappropriate This Answer has been reported. Thank you!
    Add Answer     
You need to sign in first. Please click here to sign in.