Bazzill Basics - 12 x 12 Cardstock Pack - Canvas Texture - Mono - Raven - 25 Pack

• Bazzill Basics - 12 x 12 Cardstock Pack - Canvas Texture - Mono - Raven - 25 Pack
  • thmb_1

Bazzill Basics - 12 x 12 Cardstock Pack - Canvas Texture - Mono - Raven - 25 Pack

Take 6% OFF or 10% OFF Your Order (Code: SPRING)  View Details
In Stock
Usually Ships Next Day or Sooner
$19.99
Save
SavedSave to Favorites
SavedSave to Wish List
Added to your Favorite Products
Added to your Wish List

Buying Bazzill Cardstock in bulk is a smart buy! Each pack includes 25 sheets of 12" x 12" textured cardstock. This Raven cardstock by Bazzill is a must-have in your scrapbooking stash. This black hue has been a favorite for years and is perfect for spooky Halloween themes, elegant wedding themes, trendy styl...  Full Description & Details
Related Products
Projects
Description & Details

Buying Bazzill Cardstock in bulk is a smart buy! Each pack includes 25 sheets of 12" x 12" textured cardstock. This Raven cardstock by Bazzill is a must-have in your scrapbooking stash. This black hue has been a favorite for years and is perfect for spooky Halloween themes, elegant wedding themes, trendy styles and more. This cardstock will create beautiful invitations, home decor, scrapbook pages and more!

Category
Finish
Design
SKU
bb-t10-108125
UPC
Videos
Product Reviews
Avg. Rating (27 total)
93% of buyers would recommend
  • Verified Buyer

Love it

The Bazzill Raven cardstock is the perfect black for your scrapping needs. It has a great canvas texture. And of course, it has the wonderful bazzill weight and feel as well as the solid core. You cant go wrong with this great cardstock!

Was this Review Helpful?  Yes  |  No Thank you! Report Review as Inappropriate? Sign In to Report This review has been reported. Thank you!   (13 out of 15 found this review helpful.)

Used in this project: climging

Show Comment (1)
        Delete

• Verified Buyer

Can't go wrong with Bazzill

Good quality card stock. I use my Cricut with this paper and it never disappoints. For anyone who does crafting with paper, you will always need black...eventually. I've have stocked up on this and it will always be a staple in my supplies.

Was this Review Helpful?  Yes  |  No Thank you! Report Review as Inappropriate? Sign In to Report This review has been reported. Thank you!   (5 out of 5 found this review helpful.)

• Verified Buyer

indias

Have used this product time and time gain. Great as a backing paper- it makes photos stand out! Grain, thickness and texture is A1!!!

Was this Review Helpful?  Yes  |  No Thank you! Report Review as Inappropriate? Sign In to Report This review has been reported. Thank you!   (4 out of 4 found this review helpful.)

• Verified Buyer

Perfect Color, Perfect Texture

I am so happy that I purchased a multi-pack of this cardstock. I'm always running out of black, and never seem to have 2 pieces that match. This will no longer be a problem! As with all Bazzill, I love the texture. The color is a good, solid basic black.

Was this Review Helpful?  Yes  |  No Thank you! Report Review as Inappropriate? Sign In to Report This review has been reported. Thank you!   (3 out of 3 found this review helpful.)

Used in this project: Hangin' Out (left and Right)

• Verified Buyer

Truest Black

I love all bazzill papers and textures but this is a great medium weight cardstock that is a true black. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I am always running out of 12x12 black and just stocked up!

Was this Review Helpful?  Yes  |  No Thank you! Report Review as Inappropriate? Sign In to Report This review has been reported. Thank you!   (3 out of 4 found this review helpful.)

Used in this project: Too Cool for School

• Verified Buyer

Bazill Cardstock

This is my favorite black cardstock! I use it many of my cards and albums. It is truly black and that can be difficult to find.

Was this Review Helpful?  Yes  |  No Thank you! Report Review as Inappropriate? Sign In to Report This review has been reported. Thank you!   (1 out of 1 found this review helpful.)

• Verified Buyer

Perfect cardstock!

I love the texture & thickness. This is perfect for any project! YOU WILL LOVE IT!

Was this Review Helpful?  Yes  |  No Thank you! Report Review as Inappropriate? Sign In to Report This review has been reported. Thank you!   (1 out of 1 found this review helpful.)

Used in this project: Sophia's World

• Verified Buyer

Nothing Better!

Bazzill papers set the Gold Standard for electronic die cutting! and they're strong yet flexible enough to be used in DIY Albums and Portfolios - which is what I've been making up for Christmas Gifts! This paper is a true solid-core black with a light texture - cuts cleanly and easily and holds up well!!!
    I've bought here before - and will buy again!!

Was this Review Helpful?  Yes  |  No Thank you! Report Review as Inappropriate? Sign In to Report This review has been reported. Thank you!

• Verified Buyer

Bazill Basics - 12 x 12 Cardstock Pack - Canvas Texture - Raven

The Raven black was the right shade of black and texture I needed to complete a project I started a few month ago. It did the job. This is a product I would buy again to restore my black paper supply when a textured black is needed.

Was this Review Helpful?  Yes  |  No Thank you! Report Review as Inappropriate? Sign In to Report This review has been reported. Thank you!

• Verified Buyer

Best Cardstock

This is my favorite cardstock for scrapbooking, card making and on Cricut projects. The colors go all the way through and you can choose several textures.

More Reviews

You must be signed in to comment. Please click here to sign in.

Questions & Answers
You need to sign in first. Please click here to sign in.
Related Classes