All My Memories - Tote-ally Cool Tote 2 - Blue Camo

Availability:
Item Discontinued & Out of Stock
Your Price: $34.99

We're sorry. This item is discontinued.
Please try our related products.

Added to your Favorite Products. View Favorites
Added to your Wish List. View Wish List
Login or Sign Up to add to your Wish List or Favorites.

Product Description & Information

This handy little tote from All My Memories is ideal tote for crafting-on-the-go! Just load up the oodles of pockets with your favorite scrapping tools and accessories, and place it on the table to have everything you need right at your fingertips. The Tote-ally Cool! Tote2 features:
  • Lazy Susan carousel stand that attaches magnetically to the bottom
  • 21 pouches and pockets to accommodate all kinds of crafting tools and materials
  • Reinforced hidden drawer with zippered flap for security
  • Cell phone pouch with clever faux-buckle magnetic snap
  • Easy carry handle with metal loops for strength and stylish appearance
  • Breakaway O-ring allows handle to unlatch
  • Handy mesh beverage pouch
  • Dimensions 8.5" x 10" x 18.5"

• SKU: amm-t2-t06 UPC: 820714748223

Projects Using This Product

More of my storage area Scraproom - Contest

Product Reviews and Ratings

Avg. Rating
    100% of buyers would recommend
    • By:

5/ 5stars

Wonderful Little Tote!

I just received this as a birthday present and I love it! Besides being very functional it is also cute with a blue camo design. There are so many compartments, pouches and pockets you will have enough room for all of your necessary scrapbooking items. There are many cool features but some of my favorites are the ring in the handle that opens and allows you to insert large items such as a paper trimmer. Another nice feature is the hidden drawer in the base of the tote that is great for holding embellishments. Probably my favorite feature is the attachable metal base that turns the tote into a “lazy susan”. This is definitely a must have product!!

Was this Review Helpful?  Yes  |  No Thank you! Report Review as Inappropriate? Login to Report This review has been reported. Thank you!

You must be logged in to comment. Please click here to log in.

• By:

5/ 5stars

Love My Tote

I had the first version of this tote and fell in love with it so when they came out with the version that spins, I needed to upgrade. There are tons of pockets and spaces to carry ALOT of stuff. You can also attach stuff to the jump rings at the top as one unhooks so you can add extra stuff. I love the bottom drawer for whatever ink I need to take and the mesh side is good for a little water bottle. This one has 10 penholders on the side and there are zipped pockets on both the inside and outside. I keep mine full of my tools and on the scrap table all the time. Definately a keeper!

Was this Review Helpful?  Yes  |  No Thank you! Report Review as Inappropriate? Login to Report This review has been reported. Thank you!

• 5/ 5stars

Fun and Functional!

What a fun and functional item. It is made quite sturdy and holds so much! Everything stays in place and is really organized. The center compartment holds my 12" paper trimmer, along with dozens of clear stamps. There are also zippered pockets to ensure security for special tools or a cell phone. I went back and got the mini tote!

• By:

5/ 5stars

A great tote for on the go or at home.

I love my little tote-ally Cool tote. My favorite part is that it's deep so I can stick my paper trimmer and rulers in the middle pocket and the tote doesn't fall over! It's got tons of pockets all over for your cropadile, tweezers, paper piercer, pens, sissors. Very handy and super cute too!