Thank YOU! It's Customer Appreciation Week!
EXTRA 11% OFF Orders $100+ With Code: THANKYOU
All My Memories - Tote-ally Cool Tote 2 - Black Pin Stripe

All My Memories - Tote-ally Cool Tote 2 - Black Pin Stripe

Take 9% OFF or 11% OFF Your Order (Code: THANKYOU)  View Details
Item Discontinued & Out of Stock
Please try related products below.

This handy little tote from All My Memories is ideal tote for crafting-on-the-go! Just load up the oodles of pockets with your favorite scrapping tools and accessories, and place it on the table to have everything you need right at your fingertips. The Tote-ally Cool! Tote2 features: Lazy Susan carousel stan...  Full Description & Details
Related Products
Projects
The real room!!
My Embarrassing Mess - Scraproom BEFORE
My Embarrassing Mess - Scraproom BEFORE
Description & Details
This handy little tote from All My Memories is ideal tote for crafting-on-the-go! Just load up the oodles of pockets with your favorite scrapping tools and accessories, and place it on the table to have everything you need right at your fingertips. The Tote-ally Cool! Tote2 features:
  • Lazy Susan carousel stand that attaches magnetically to the bottom
  • 21 pouches and pockets to accommodate all kinds of crafting tools and materials
  • Reinforced hidden drawer with zippered flap for security
  • Cell phone pouch with clever faux-buckle magnetic snap
  • Easy carry handle with metal loops for strength and stylish appearance
  • Breakaway O-ring allows handle to unlatch
  • Handy mesh beverage pouch
  • Dimensions 8.5" x 10" x 18.5"
  • Product Reviews
    Avg. Rating (2 total)
    100% of buyers would recommend
    • Multiple Uses

I used mine as a easy-in, easy-out camera bag until I got a "real" camera bag. Now it makes great cropping tote. Love it.

Was this Review Helpful?  Yes  |  No Thank you! Report Review as Inappropriate? Sign In to Report This review has been reported. Thank you!
      Add a Comment
          Delete

• Totally Cool to me!!

I actually won my first Tote-ally Cool Tote in July. Our local A.C. Moore store had a Christmas in July drawing, and my mother signed me up without my knowledge. I got the phone call telling me I had won three days after my 4th of July birthday. I picked it up and have used it ever since. I use it to hold scrapbooking supplies when I'm going out, and I've even used it to carry my medications when flying! It's durable, cleans up in a snap if there are leaks or spills, and is almost as handy as having a rolling cart with you no matter where you go!! I love them!

Was this Review Helpful?  Yes  |  No Thank you! Report Review as Inappropriate? Sign In to Report This review has been reported. Thank you!

You must be signed in to comment. Please click here to sign in.

Questions & Answers
    No questions yet. Ask a Question.