Mother's Day Weekend!
Take an extra 9% OFF with code: LOVE
All My Memories - Tote-ally Cool Tote 2 - Pink Camo

All My Memories - Tote-ally Cool Tote 2 - Pink Camo

Take 9% OFF Your Order (Code: LOVE)  View Details
Item Discontinued & Out of Stock
Please try related products below.

This handy little tote from All My Memories is ideal tote for crafting-on-the-go! Just load up the oodles of pockets with your favorite scrapping tools and accessories, and place it on the table to have everything you need right at your fingertips. The Tote-ally Cool! Tote2 features: Lazy Susan carousel stan...  Full Description & Details
Related Products
Projects
Description & Details
This handy little tote from All My Memories is ideal tote for crafting-on-the-go! Just load up the oodles of pockets with your favorite scrapping tools and accessories, and place it on the table to have everything you need right at your fingertips. The Tote-ally Cool! Tote2 features:
  • Lazy Susan carousel stand that attaches magnetically to the bottom
  • 21 pouches and pockets to accommodate all kinds of crafting tools and materials
  • Reinforced hidden drawer with zippered flap for security
  • Cell phone pouch with clever faux-buckle magnetic snap
  • Easy carry handle with metal loops for strength and stylish appearance
  • Breakaway O-ring allows handle to unlatch
  • Handy mesh beverage pouch
  • Dimensions 8.5" x 10" x 18.5"
  • Category
    SKU
    amm-t2-t02
    UPC
    Product Reviews
    Avg. Rating (3 total)
    100% of buyers would recommend
    • Verified Buyer

All my tools in one spot!

I have had my tote for 3 years now.
      Holding all of my must have tools with me at all times at home and on the road to crops.
      I did have a problem with it tipping over during travel so I have made sacks with a drawstring top for them. This solved the problem. You can see them in my gallery.
      The different colors they come in....a must for all of those personalities that are out there. I even gave it my personal touch with a chain of gems that my friend Trisha made.

*E njoy your Tote-ally Cool Tote *

Was this Review Helpful?  Yes  |  No Thank you! Report Review as Inappropriate? Sign In to Report This review has been reported. Thank you!

Used in this project: Tool Bag cover

Add a Comment
          Delete

• Great for small tools

This tote is great for all those small tools. I have scissors, pens, rulers, paper piecer, exacto knife, coluzzle, and many more things stored in here. It is very handy. I use to use drinking glasses for my things, but this is much, much better. Another plus is it's easy to take to crops.

Was this Review Helpful?  Yes  |  No Thank you! Report Review as Inappropriate? Sign In to Report This review has been reported. Thank you!

• Love It

This bag is awesome...If you have an addiction you need to buy one. Its so handy especially for attending crops...It allows you to kepp all your things in one place...Its awesome being able to find things when you need too. :)

You must be signed in to comment. Please click here to sign in.

Questions & Answers
    No questions yet. Ask a Question.