Livestream Party!
Join us today at 9:00am PT / 12:00pm ET | Details Here.
All My Memories - Tote-ally Cool Tote 2 - Red Stripe

All My Memories - Tote-ally Cool Tote 2 - Red Stripe

Get Free Standard & Postal Shipping on orders $69+! (code: FREESHIPPING) OR Get $6 OFF International & Expedited Shipping on orders $69+! (code: SAVE)  View Details
Item Discontinued & Out of Stock
Please try related products below.

This handy little tote from All My Memories is ideal tote for crafting-on-the-go! Just load up the oodles of pockets with your favorite scrapping tools and accessories, and place it on the table to have everything you need right at your fingertips. The Tote-ally Cool! Tote2 features: Lazy Susan carousel stan...  Full Description & Details
Related Products
Projects
Description & Details
This handy little tote from All My Memories is ideal tote for crafting-on-the-go! Just load up the oodles of pockets with your favorite scrapping tools and accessories, and place it on the table to have everything you need right at your fingertips. The Tote-ally Cool! Tote2 features:
  • Lazy Susan carousel stand that attaches magnetically to the bottom
  • 21 pouches and pockets to accommodate all kinds of crafting tools and materials
  • Reinforced hidden drawer with zippered flap for security
  • Cell phone pouch with clever faux-buckle magnetic snap
  • Easy carry handle with metal loops for strength and stylish appearance
  • Breakaway O-ring allows handle to unlatch
  • Handy mesh beverage pouch
  • Dimensions 8.5" x 10" x 18.5"
  • Product Reviews
    Avg. Rating (8 total)
    100% of buyers would recommend
    • I LOVE this tote!

I've had my tote for quite a while and I LOVE IT. Granted, I don't use it every day, but when I need to travel with pens, scissors, ink pads, stamps, etc, this is THE BEST tool.

And even if you don't travel often with your supplies, it's a great "home" for all of those tools you wish you knew what to do with. In addition to all the great outside pockets, you can stash large supplies in the center and split up your smaller supplies in the nooks and hidden pockets.

It's also very sturdy. The canvas will not tear and the handles are made to carry as much as you can stuff inside! Highly recommended for those of you who need or organize and those of you who are already organized!

Was this Review Helpful?  Yes  |  No Thank you! Report Review as Inappropriate? Sign In to Report This review has been reported. Thank you!   (2 out of 2 found this review helpful.)
      Add a Comment
          Delete

• i use it here. i use it there. i use this tote EVERYWHERE!

i've had this tote a while now and i'm always amazed at the "one more thing" i can fit in that thing! i keep several different pairs of scissors, paint/foam brushes, pens, pencils, markers, rulers, adhesives, random embelishments, and who knows what else in there. this makes this tote the perfect organization tool for in or out-of-the-home scrapbooking. this tote is way improved over the 1st version in that the bottom drawer holds up way better and the lazy susan is pretty neat. i highly recommend this tote for any and every scrapbooker!

Was this Review Helpful?  Yes  |  No Thank you! Report Review as Inappropriate? Sign In to Report This review has been reported. Thank you!

• Verified Buyer

Great Bag!

This is the second bag I have purchased. This one is for a quilting friend. I love mine and take it everywhere. Although it is designed for scrapbooking, I use mine for all my small quilting do-dads. I was beginning to despair there was nothing on the market that would fit my needs when I stumbled on to the Tote at Costco. Ton of pockets for scissors, thimbles, needles, thread, templates, marking pens, pincushions, etc, and a turn table to boot. A quilter's dream bag. Thanks for a great design.

Was this Review Helpful?  Yes  |  No Thank you! Report Review as Inappropriate? Sign In to Report This review has been reported. Thank you!

• This tote is awesome

I have all my necessary tools in one place...finally. I can grab this tote and whatever pages I am working on and be ready to go in a flash. It is amazing how much you can fit in the tote, and still have room for a bottled water. Plenty of pockets and elastic holds to keep everything in place. I find this one of my most useful tools. It keeps me organized, and that's not easy to do.

• Verified Buyer

A MUST HAVE!!

Purchasing a Lazy Susan for my tote was on my 'To Do' list when I accidentally stumbled upon this little treasure. It's just as roomy as the original but has the added benefit of a separate magnetic bottom that you just sit on your desk & plop the tote on top of it. It spins smoothly & easily & I could not be happier. This is a must have for all crafters!

• Verified Buyer

I love my Tote-ally Tote

It is perfect at home, but specially at crops.
      All the small perfect details to hide my stuff, is so smart. I love the hidden box in the bottom, you can even hide your personal stuff there! It is easy to carry arond and it can cointains more than you can belive!

Used in this project: My Dad and I

• Great Storage

I got my tote about 3 months ago, and I love it! I am an organization junkie, and it helps me to keep all of my most-used tools and things together and close at hand. i really like the swivel base and the little bottom drawer. Every scrapper should have one!

• LOVE THIS!!

Bought this at Target. Love it. Very practical and love the swivel base.
      Take it on the go or use it at home.. either way it has plenty of pockets for everything!

You must be signed in to comment. Please click here to sign in.

Questions & Answers
    No questions yet. Ask a Question.